Alias Planning Documents

Here is my pitch/ treatment.



Here's a table showing the plans for cast, location, equipment, and health and safety considerations.



Planning

Below you will find the initial sketched drafts of what initial impression I wanted from my poster and cover. I wanted it to be clear yet still have that sense of it being a spy film. These are loose drafts and I doubt that I'll be able to follow them precisely. I may decide to change the colour scheme and angle of shots later on. 

Drafts




Cover Draft



Recce






Photoshoot

Here are a sample of some of the photos taken for the project. There was a lot of experimentation with the action shots- the knife throw particularly. I experimented with the focus and found that if I held the knife beside the camera lens, it offers an interesting shot and the impression of movement. I like the shot where the knife is in focus particularly due to the fact it is clearer what the object is and the model's ginger hair is distinguishable enough to allude that it's the main character. 









Don't worry, the knife was blunt. I ensured that was the case to maintain some level of safety while shooting, and all the action shots were taken in a safe environment and were all taken as still shots with no movement. This posed as a challenge to still try and evoke the sense of action but maintain a clear shot. I also experimented with perspective where my model is hanging from a window sill. This would provide a platform to edit the background so as to raise the stakes. The angle and floor texture were just right so as to make his look higher up than he was. In reality his feet were touching the ground.